Owners Frank Haxton and wife, Becky Murway run Digiman Studio, specializing in photography and videography for business advertising.
Both are award-winning advertising photographers based in Reno-Tahoe with clients across the nation.
Started out in the Bay
The Silicon Valley – working with clients such as Sprint Worldwide, Oracle and Stanford University.
Opened Digiman Studio in 2000.
Work has taken me to…
Brazil, Singapore, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Austin, Boston, Salt Lake City, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Utah and back to California
My greatest reward
Showing personal photographs in a gallery and watching as someone leans in for a closer look at one of the images.
“Love it or hate it, just don’t ignore it.”
I got the skills
Attended the Art Institute and was the Studio Manager for Digiman for 3 years (yes, thats how we met), won a national photography award while in college
Worked as the Photographer for Skagen Designs, an international watch and lifestyle brand, learned the advertising world working as the Senior Project Manager and ended up as Advertising Manager at Peppermill Resort
Things I enjoy
Spending time with our son Oliver, Hiking, Traveling, Business Development and Digital Imaging
Video Editor and Videographer
• 1500-square-foot studio with a 24-foot white cove wall
• 16-feet high by 24-foot grey mottled background wall
• 12-foot rollup door for easy load-in
• Conference Area
• Model Changing areas with separate make-up station
• Full Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access
• Studio is available to rent and is suitable for Videography
Still, Video and Drone
• Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 70D
• Sony A7s II, Sony A7s
• DJI Phantom 4 Drone
• Full Adobe Creative Suite CC – Full video editing services using Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Fully equipped with up to 10,000 watts of travel ready flash equipment.
• LED, Tungsten and Fluorescent professional video lighting
• 12-foot camera boom
• Ronin Steadycam and 36-inch dolly camera slider
• 19-inch location display for video playback
• 27-inch iMac workstation with
• Portable 15-inch MacBookPro.
• Complete food styling kit.